Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not the day to count calories!

For my family on Halloween morning, I decided to try out a recipe that I have for Cinnamon Roll Bats...

I used Grands Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls, that I cut in half, then put the rounded sides together.




After baking per the package instructions, I promptly iced the rolls & added chocolate sprinkles. Reserving about a tablespoon of icing to adhere the candies.



The head of his bat is made of a half an oreo (without icing), the eyes are gummy lifesavers with mini-M&Ms, the fangs are of course, candy corn. And the ears are pieces of Oreo cut to roughly resemble bat ears.




I was excited to serve my Cinnamon Roll Bats on my super cute tray (that my sister had given me awhile back)....



YUM! They were a big hit! My only mistake was that I think I slightly overcooked the wings... The package instuctions gave me a range of minutes to bake (like 17-22 or something like that.) I set the oven in the middle of that range. Next time I will do it for the shortest reccommended time.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How perfect for your family: 5 cinnamon rolls per pkg of Grands! These look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please post a price sheet for all of your creations? And what's your availability on January 23rd? :)

    ReplyDelete